WHY CHOOSE US?
- New questions update on daily basis for free.
- 100% Guarantee to increase your scores.
- The highest number of questions from each section than anyone else.
- Cheapest Price that suits you.
- Listening: All sections included, that no one offer.
- Speaking, Listening audios included.
- Model answers included targeted for 79+ each
- 400 pages genuine practice materials free.
- 4 PTE E book free
- Some unique tips to fool the computer.
- Free best templates for Describe Image, Retell Lecture, Essay and Summaries Spoken test
” In this course you will get all PTE Question Bank “
- We consolidate PTE exam questions from past students who have achieved all band 8 (all 79 ).
- The study pack includes listening, speaking, writing and reading four modules. Our questions pool will help you to fast-track exam preparation as you will encounter at least 60-80% questions of our question bank in the actual PTE exam.
- The question bank has helped more 100+ test takers achieve 79 since our service started.
- Currently, We offering these questions are shared via Google Drive and you will have 24×7 access to latest updated question bank.
- Moreover, updates will be posted continuously as soon as we find new questions and you can have direct access to it.
- Lastly, we would like to draw your attention towards its delivery format that, it is an online practice resource for which you would need laptop/tablet/mobile and the internet.
While in PTE Exam Room(Test Room)
- Do not ever rush through the sections after sections and finish everything in 2 hrs. You will not get extra score for finishing your test early. But by rushing through your test, you will only make many silly mistakes like spelling mistakes, punctuation error, capital letters error, grammar mistakes, vocabulary (repeating same word again and again) etc.
- Always keep sufficient time to revise in SWT, Essays, SST, WFD sections.
- Also, do not try to spend too much time in any question if you are not getting the correct answer. Once time allocated for that question is over, just select the (feel good) answer and move on to next question. For example, in MCQS of reading, we suggest you to finish each question in 2.5 minutes.
- Take 10 minutes break during the exam and go to toilet. Some people like to finish test without taking break. But it’s up to you.
- Last thing, if you make any mistake then do not lose confidencee.Because even after making 10 mistakes you can still score more than 79+ score in each band. So don’t worry. However, if you get nervous then you may ruin your whole test.
15 minutes before the PTE Real Exam
(Arrive at least 15-30 minutes before the exam time.)
Carry self-confidence in test hall.
One of the most important thing that can break it or make it for you, is your self-confidence. Often, in nervousness we make silly mistakes and in PTE test, you can’t afford to do that, as even if you score 78 and miss by 1 point then you again have to give whole test again and waste $330.
So, have confidence, just believe that you can do it.
One way of getting confident is to fake it until you make it. Just think that you have prepared very well and you are going to get your desired score today.
Go to toilet and relax.
Take couple of deep breaths before the exam.
If praying to God helps then do prayer.
At this point you can’t do much. All you can do is try to relax and set positive mindset to exubarate confidence.